- Which areas of Colorado has the most problems with human trafficking?
- Are the victims of trafficking usually originate of someone being from out of state or even country?
- Usually what happens to the people who are mainly responsible for the human trafficking, such as a farm worker, what punishment does that person receive? Or would that mainly fall under a police case only?
- Has COVA seen the issue of human trafficking in Colorado change, increase, declined, or about the same as past years?
- How bilingual are COVA’s resources, such as the hotline, how would they handle a victim who only spoke Spanish?
- Has COVA considered on taking their website and all their resources into another language? Example Spanish. Being it’s one of the most spoken languages in the USA after English.
- In one of your YouTube videos on your site, Director Nancy Lewis mentions “there are depleting funds in the program,” what are the probable reasons for that happening?
- Are there specific applications for a case the crime victim emergency fund does not accept?
- What is the common form a victim connects to COVA? Has online communication been the best means of communication or phone calls?
- What goals does COVA have for this year to better their helpful program?
Part 1: Understanding